Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New things going on...

As you all know I have something called PID... Well on top of that I now have something called Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. This too is very painful. It is taking alot out of me... And this to causes infertility... Its seems like its just another thing getting up in my face and telling me that I'm not meant to be a mother... I had a baby when I was thirteen and another when I was seventeen. My daughter passed away in October 2005. My son was born in January of 2005 and was put up for adoption in April 2005.... I had two beautiful shots at mother hood and I let them both slip through the cracks... Maybe this is Gods way of punishing me for giving my child away... Or for just having them too young... I don't know but I feel like a failure all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment